Come, Let us Celebrate the Birth of Our Savior!!!!
|Above: The Anglel of the Altar, dressed for Christmas, it is rumored that her face resembles that of the late Hannah Fox.
Luminaries illuminate the side windows for Christmas and wind
around the church driveway at Christmas Eve.
One member of the church is quoted as saying,
"The lights can be seen across the other side of the Allegheny River."
Fall/Winter 2012 & Beyond in 2013
Town of Foxburg Arts & Crafts Festival, Downtown Foxburg, Across from The New Bridge and the Foxburg Inn
(October 7th, 2012)
CHURCH TOURS AND BAKED GOODS SALE
CHRISTMAS 2012 AND BEYOND INTO 2013
1. Christmas wreaths are for sale; Prices are from $12.00-$40.00. Call the church and leave a message if you would like to come see the wreaths or visit the church for Morning services at 10:00 AM on Sundays.
2. This Sunday, Dec. 9th, 2012 was the last Sunday to to furnish items for our food baskets for local needy people. We will start putting the baskets together next Sunday, December 16th, 2012 after church.
3. On December 15th, 2012 The Pittsburgh Brass Ensemble is performing at the church at 2:00 PM in the afternoon. Tickets must be purchased at the arca site. There are no tickets available at the door.
4. ALERT: The due date for scheduling a time for the free pancake dinner on February 12th, 2013 at the church parish house is Thursday, February 8th, 2013.
5. EASTER SERVICE: 10:00 A.M. March 31st, 2013
PLEASE ENJOY THE MOVING ANGEL BELOW AND THE MUSIC.
Christmas Eve was the favorite time for the founder of our church,
Come, Celebrate our Lords Birth in Praise and Glory with Mary Fox joining us from Heaven.
CHRISTMAS EVE HAPPENINGS: 1. Father Williams will be conducting Christmas Eve service this year (2012). Kathy Soroka has also agreed to join us for the service. The service on Christmas Eve 2012 is scheduled for 7:00 PM.
CHRISTMAS EVE SPECIAL MUSIC : Kathy Soroka of the Pittsburgh Symphony!!!
Above: Two of our Children during the Christmas Pagent.
Below: Father Williams will be conducting Christmas Eve service this year (2012). Kathy Soroka has also agreed to join us for the service. The service on Christmas Eve 2012 is scheduled for 7:00 PM.
O, God, who makest us glad with the yearly remembrance of the birth of thy only Son Jesus Christ: Grant that as we joyfully receive him for our Redeemer, so we may with sure confidence behold him when he shall come to be our Judge; who liveth and reigneth with thee and the Holy Ghost, one God, world without end. Amen
Page 160 Book of Common Prayer
|Return to First Page|
|Click Above for Relaxing Music||
Parish Phone for More Information: 724-659-4541